VMC – Vadodara Municipal Corporation (Vadodara Mahanagarpalika)
Recruitment : Station Officer, Sub Officer, Sainik (Fire)
Total Vacancy : 24
Official Website – vmc.gov.in link
Recently Vadodara Municipal Corporation also known as VMC published a recruitment advertisement for the post of Station Officer Fire, Sub Fire Officer, And Sinik Fire. This is the direct recruitment and candidates have to submit their application online.
VMC Fire Station Officer, Fire Sub Officer And Fire Sainik Bharti Recruitment 2020
Candidates will be selected based on their merit and qualification. The final selection list will be published with the names of selected candidates on the website vmc.gov.in.
If you are thinking about applying for this posts in Vadodara Municipality then you should read education qualification first. You should also checkout the pay scale and if you will be satisfied with the given salary or not.
They have also set an age limit that means if you are older than the maximum age then you can not take part in the bharti program.
|Name Of the post||Vacancy|
|Station Officer (Fire)||02|
|Sub Officer (Fire)||03|
Station Officer (Fire) – 02 Vacancy
Education Qualification For Station Officer VMC
- Candidate who is applying must be graduate.
- Candidate should have passed Sub officer or Station Officer exam of national fire service collage.
- Candidate must have 3 year experience before or after completing course of sub officer in fire service cadre.
- Must have heavy driving licence.
- Must read and write gujarati and hindi language properly.
Age Limit For Station Officer
- Candidates must not have been older than 35 years to apply for this VMC Station Officer Post bharti.
Salary / Pay Scale For Station Officer
- 38,090 As per Level 7 Pay matrix (39900 – 126600)
Station Officer Advertisement – PDF
Sub Officer (Fire) – 03 Vacancy
Education Qualification For Sub Officer VMC
- Candidates must have completed sub officer course or similar course from government approved organization.
Age Limit For Sub Officer
- Candidates must not have been older than 30 years to apply for this VMC Sub Officer Post bharti.
Salary / Pay Scale For Station Officer
- Candidate will be paid 31,340 as per level 6 Pay matrix (35400-112400)
Sub Officer Advertisement – PDF
Sainik (Fire) – 19 Vacancy
Education Qualification For Sainik VMC
- 10th Pass
- Must have passed fire man course from government approved organization.
- Must know how to swim on saving other people level.
- Should read and write Guajarati language perfactly.
Age Limit For Sainik
- Candidates age should be between 20 years to 30 years.
Salary / Pay Scale For Sainik
- 19,950 As per level 2 Pay matrix (19900-63200)
This post of VMC sainik also requires physical criteria for qualification that means you must match the minimum height, weight to get the job.
Physical Qualification For Sainik
- Minimum Height – 165 c.m.
- Minimum Weight – 50 kg
- Chest –
- Normal – 81 c.m.
- Inflated – 86 c.m.
Sainik Advertisement – PDF
Candidates who are interested in any of above given post need to apply online on www.vmc.gov.in before 29th October 2020. If you don’t know how to apply you can checkout this article about how to apply on vmc.gov.in.
To fill up the form you must use laptop or desktop because it will be easier to pay online using big screen.
Candidates should also check the details of reservation in the vacancy. As an example, Station officer post has only 2 vacancy from which 1 vacancy is for SC and 1 Vacancy is for ST category.
Sub officer post has 3 vacancy and each Category (U.R, E.W.S, SEBC) has single vacancy.
If we talk about Sainik post, from total 19 vacancies, 16 vacancies are for UR category, 1 Vacancy is for E.W.S category and 2 vacancies are reserved for SC Category.
If any employee of VMC Wants to apply for the job, They are not obliged for age limit.
- Other details are available at the website : https://vmc.gov.in/OnlineRecruitment/Recruitment.aspx.