University- Saurashtra University
Contact Details- +91 9998800039, email@example.com
B.Ed Mediocre Admission Committee Office Address- Chairmen Shree, Saurashtra University Central B.Ed Admission Committee, C/o. Academic Center, Behind Central Bank, Saurashtra University Campus, Rajkot-360005.
For the admission candidates had achieved minimum 50% (open category) or 45% (Reserved Category) marks at graduation or post graduation level.
Latest News: Saurashtra University B.Ed. The last date for registration of admission will be extended instead from 09/05/2020 to further date. New last date will be put in the news on the website. So the student will be able to fill the form in regular fee till then
Admission Process Of Saurashtra University 2020-21
To take the admission in saurashtra university, students have to follow this admission process. Here we have listed every step of admission in details. Candidates have to pass through each step and complete the process.
- Online Registration For Admission at www.sauedu.in
- Submit/Pay Registration Fees Online.
- Choice Filling
- Document Submission And Admission Confirmation at college.
Online Registration For B.Ed admission At Saurashtra University on www.sauedu.in
To register yourself for admission you have to follow below given steps. This registration form is for B.Ed. Admission is for 2020-21. B.Ed. A special instruction for the students who want to take admission in the course or to fill all the details of the form given below by checking from their own documents, So that there will be no problem in future verification or merit time. After filling the form you will see the username and password which is mandatory to keep by SAVE.
- Open www.sauedu.in link.
- There select Bachelor of education.
- Now Go on registration link in the menu bar.
- Choice Filling Round
- There you will see the details of registration fees. Go on “I AGREE” Button.
- After that you will see registration form for saurasthra university B.Ed admission.
- Fill-up the form with necessary details and upload documents. Then go on submit button.
- Save the Username and Password
Necessary Documents to upload while doing registration
- Passport size photo
- PG Marksheet
- Sem 5/SY Marksheet
- Sem-6/TY Marksheet
- Leaving Certificate
Important: If the result of the students of Saurashtra University who appeared for the examination this year is not available, then the marksheet of Semester 6 is optional so do not upload. Students other than Saurashtra University should fill up the form only after the semester 6 marksheet arrives, in the option to upload the semester 6 marksheet, do not upload any document other than the semester 6 marksheet.
After the registration candidates have to pay registration fees. Registration fee is 450rs + processing charge/tax.
Candidates have to pay fee online and they can use the payment mode Debit card, Credit Card, Netbanking or other wallets.
List of Colleges Under Saurashtra University
There are various types of colleges under saurashtra university and their details is given here. There’re also some grant-in aid/Government Colleges of which details is given below.
- Institute of Language Teaching (ILT) Rajkot
- Candidates Who passed their graduation/Post Graduation in english medium can take admission here.
- This college will teach only in english language so take admission only if you are good in english.
- V.B.manvar B.Ed College Dumiyani, Upleta, Rajkot
- The college offers B.Ed, only for students who have graduated in agricultural subjects.
- Students of other subjects can take admission if their subject is running in this college.
- Details of other self finance colleges, Their Fee, Subject, Hostel Facility and Addresses are available at www.sauedu.in and Android Application “Saurashtra University B.Ed Admission 2020-21”
- There are also some grant-in aid colleges comes under saurashtra university which are,
|Name Of the College||Fees For Male||Fees For Female|
|Shree D.G.Shikshan Mahavidyalaya, Aliyabada||2515||1265|
|P.D.Malaviya Graduate teachers college Rajkot||2515||1265|
|Shreemati J.J.Kundaliya Graduate Teachers college Rajkot||2515||1265|
|Shree C.H.Shah Maitri Vidhyapith(Female B.Ed) Manavmandir Surendranagar||2515||1265|
|Shreemati M.M.Shah College Of Education, Vadhvan City||2515||1265|
|Institute of language teaching B.Ed(English) College, Rajkot||2515||1265|
Choice filling on www.sauedu.in
Choice filling process is little difficult to understand. After filling online registration form and paying registration fee you will be asked to fill the name of colleges in which you are interested to take admission. This process is called choice filling and you can do it on www.sauedu.in.
Now There are somethings which you have to keep in mind while filling the colleges of your choice.
In the choice filling, If you select 5 colleges from which you got the admission in the second college that means you are not eligible for admission in the first college you selected. But you will never know that either you can get admission in 3rd,4th and 5th colleges or not.
So At the time of choice filling you have to fill the choice in the descending order. The First college should be your highest priority to take admission. Keep Below given points in mind though.
- Never Just select single college.
- Select the colleges in descending order. Means first college should be best and last college should be the college of your lowest priority.
- Always double check that the college you selected teaches the subject you want to get admission for.
- Also Check the college you selected is not only for females.
- If you want to take admission in government colleges only, then select grant-in aid colleges only while choice filling.
Candidates will get admission as per their merit. If you can not get admission in selected college then that means your merit is not higher enough for that college.
Document Submission And Admission Confirmation at college
After The choice filling candidate will get the result by which they can know in which college they got the admission. After the result, Candidates have to do document submission and admission confirmation by visiting the college.
Documents Student have to submit at the college after choice filling
- Get Admission Memo.
- All The Original Marksheet till the graduation and Xerox copies of that marksheet.
- Cast Certificates if you are getting admission under reserved category.
- Non Creamy layer certificate if you are getting admission under SEBC Category.
- Aadhar Card Xerox and Original.
There is not a single external course at surashtra university. Candidates have to go to the college and finish the B.Ed In Regular.
If you have any kind of query or questions, Then you can ask us via comment section. Also You can mail us your questions regarding the admission at firstname.lastname@example.org. We recommend you to contact the officials first. The Contact Details of sauedu is given above at the starting of this article.