RMC – Rajkot Municipal Corporation
Post – Cleaner cum junior fireman
Vacancy – 25
Starting Date – 23rd December 2020
Last Date – 6th January 2021
Recently Rajkot mahanagarpalika published bharti advertisement for the post of cleaner cum junior fireman. The advertisement is availble to read in today’s newspapers. This is 3 pass bharti and candidates are advised to apply online on www.rmc.gov.in. If you are interested in this post and eligible physically then you should definetely apply for this post because the pay scale is good.
RMC Cleaner cum junior fireman bharti 2020-21
As you can see, the advertisement was published in newspaper on the date 23rd December 2020. Details of the vacancies are also very well described in the pressnote. Sorry that the image is little unclear but its readable.
Rajkot mahanagar palika bharti details
The details are scattered from general category to scheduled casts. Some of the vacancies are assigned to the OBC and ST categories also.
Name of the post : Cleaner cum junior fireman
Total Vacancy : 25
- General : 14 Vacancy
- SEBC : 10 Vacancy
- SC : 01 Vacancy
Education Qualification :
- Candidate who want to apply for the post must be 3 standard pass.
Physical Qualification (Sharirik Laykat) :
- Height : 5.5 minimum
- Weight : 50 kilos (minimum)
- Chest : 32 to 34 Inches
Candidate must know how to swim and dive in water.
Salary / Pay Scale
People who get this job will be paid monthly. For the first five years they will be paid 19950 per month. After 5 years they will be paid as per level 7 pay matrix.
Age Limit :
- 18 to 30 Years
- Candidates from reserved categories will get 5 years age relexation.
- Female candidates will also get 5 years age relaxation.
- If female candidate belongs to reserved category then she will get 10 years of age relaxation.
- After getting all the relaxation the maximum age should be 45 years.
- The Employee of rajkot mahanagarpalika are not bind to the age limits. They can apply at any age.
Selection Process for Cleaner cum junior fireman at RMC
The selection process is very simple. RMC will take one practical test of all the candidates. Candidates who has history in ramat gamat at state level will get first preference and will get age relaxation of 3 years.
The date of the practical test will be published on www.rmc.gov.in.
Candidates will be selected as per merit marks they get for practical test as well as result.
Application Fees to be paid at www.rmc.gov.in
Candidates of general category have to pay 500 INR as a exam fees.
Candidates of other categories have to pay 250 INR As exam fees.
Exam fee should be submitted as online mode on www.rmc.gov.in.
How to apply Online for cleaner come junior fireman post at www.rmc.gov.in ?
The application process of this recruitment is held on rajkot mahanagarpalika website. The official website of rajkot mahanagar palika is www.rmc.gov.in. Follow the blow given few steps and you will be able to apply online very easily.
- First of all open www.rmc.gov.in RMC :: Rajkot Municipal Corporation.
- Now find “Recruitment” Tab from the menu bar.
- In the recruitment tab you will see “cleaner cum junior fireman” post in list of current vacancy section.
- Fill up the application form.
- Upload necessary documents.
- The photo and signature you upload should be in jpg format.
- Documents you upload should be signed as self attested.
- Pay the application fees.
- Submit the online application form.
There are 4 steps there in the application form.
- Applicant’s personal information
- Applicant education and personal information
- Applicant experience information
- Upload applicant photograph / signature
Follow this simple procedure and you will be done in no time.
If you have any queries regarding this RMC bharti you can mail at email@example.com.