Pimpri Chinchwad Municipal Corporation Published Advertisement to recruit 360 ASHA Workers. Notification of the recruitment was published on www.pcmcindia.gov.in. If you have any query regarding the vacancy then you can contact PCMC at below given address email or mobile number.
The Full Form Of ASHA is Accredited Social Health Activist And its a community health worker associated with National Health Mission of Government’s Ministry of health and family welfare department.
The post of Asha Volunteer (ASHA) is to be filled for the National Health Mission (NHM) program under Earth Family Welfare Society under PCMC.
ASHA Recruitment & Vacancy 2020
- The above posts to be filled under National Urban Health Campaign will be selected through direct interview.
- These posts will remain under the National Urban Health Campaign.
- These posts are to be filled only in the form of supply for one-time work and these posts will be terminated automatically till 31st March, 2021 or as soon as the work is closed.
- The terms of the advertisement may change.
- The right to cancel or defer the recruitment as well as to make changes or changes in any of the selected / appointed posts without giving any reason is reserved by the Hon’ble Commissioner.
- ASHA volunteer should be a local / permanent resident of the area of work mentioned in the advertisement.
- As per the government order, the work based remuneration will be paid directly to the bank account by DBT and the instructions from the government will be applicable from time to time.
- The selection and list of candidates for this post will be confirmed.
- Candidates should indicate that the completed application and the next required documents will be attached and the incomplete application will not be considered.
PCMC ASHA Worker Application Form www.pcmcindia.gov.in
Interested and eligible candidates should attach their academic credentials along with the application form in the form given on the website www.pcmcindia.gov.in along with the photocopy of the following documents. The notification can be Read from www.pcmcindia.gov.in.
- Passport size photo
- Proof of Birth Certificate (Birth Certificate / School Leaving Certificate)
- Resident Certificate or Aadhar Card, Voter Identity Card, Ration Card
- Certificate of Experience
How to Apply For this Job ?
To Apply For this ASHA Recruitment first of all candidates need to get the application form.
- Get Application Form Here.
- Now Print The Application Form.
- Fill Up necessary details in the form attach above given documents and photos with the form.
- Now just Send The form to this address.
- To, Hon’ble Member Secretary, Corporation Integrated Health and Family Welfare Society PCMC 2nd Floor, Medical Department, Main Government Building, Pimpri Chinchwad Municipal Corporation, Mumbai-Pune Highway 411 018.
Last Date for Online application submission – 2nd June 2020.
Education Qualification – Candidates who studied till 8th class or more can apply for this ASHA Vacancies.
Salary – 15000/pm
AGE Limit – 25 Years to 45 Years
Read Official Advertisement of ASHA Vacancy 2020 – Here
Official PCMC Municipal Corporation Website – pcmcindia
Contact Details Of Pimpri Chinchwad Municipal Corporation
for direct contact please dial
6733 and extension no.
91-020-27425600 / 67333333
Pimpri Chinchwad Municipal Corporation
Pimpri – 411018,