Update on Staff Nurse Vacancy by ojas gujarat
Update 10th June 2021: Recently ojas.gujarat.gov.in published a great news regarding the staff nurse Class 3 vacancies. Now candidates can download the official exam call letter for the staff nurse recruitment.
The call letter can be downloaded from the official website ojas.gujarat.gov.in and gujhealth.gujarat.gov.in.
How to download gujhealth staff nurse call letter ?
The call letter downloading process is very simple. If you have used the ojas website before you already know about the call letter but if you haven’t then here is the process.
- First of all open ojas.gujarat.gov.in link.
- Now go to the call letter option from the category menu.
- Then you have to provide “Confirmation Number” And Birth date.
- Once you do that you can easily print out the call letter.
The call letter will be needed in the examination so pls keep the pdf file and printed copy with you while going to the exam hall.
If you have have any other questions that you want to ask about the class 3 staff nurse gujarat call letter then you can ask us using the comment section below.
So recently on the date 19th January 2021, Ojas Gujarat and Gujhealth department issued some more vacancies for the staff nurse post. As per the previous advertisement, total 700 vacancies were to be filled up in the health and family welfare department but after brief consideration they have realized that there is a space for more 308 vacancies in the department.
That’s why on the date 19th January, they have published another advertisement to inform that piece of information to the applicants of gujarat. After the approval of 308 more vacancies, now total vacancies are 1008.
They have also extended the last date for submitting online application on ojas.gujarat.gov.in and gujhealth.gujarat.gov.in.
Previous last date was 21st January 2021 but after the extension, now the last date to apply online is 28th February 2021.
- Total Vacancies Before : 700
- New Vacancies Approved : 308
- Final Vacancies : 1008
Previous Last Date : 21st January 2021
New Last Date : 28th February 2021
Here is the official notification about extension of last date and updated staff nurse vacancies
Advertisement Regarding Staff Nurse Bharti 2020
Recently www.gujhealth.gujarat.gov.in published recruitment advertisement for the staff nurse bharti at ojas. They have invited qualified and interested candidates for the vacancies of 700 staff nurse post to apply online at ojas.gujarat.gov.in.
The advertisement number of the recruitment is COH/202021/1.
This vacancies is to be filled up in various government hospitals and community centers (Arogya Kendra) of Gujarat state. The selection of the ojas staff nurse will be done on the basis of competitive examination.
Details of Staffers Class-III vacancies and educational qualifications, pay scale, age relaxation and general instructions are available on the www.gujhealth.gujarat.gov.in & ojas.gujarat.gov.in.
Advertisement No. COH/202021/1
Staff Nurse advertisement at www.gujhealth.gujarat.gov.in
The official announcement of this ojas staff nurse recruitment was done on www.gujhealth.gujarat.gov.in 2020. Citizens of gujarat will receive this notification via medium of news and media on 16th December 2020. I have uploaded the advertisement in the pdf format which you can view using your mobile and computer. The link of the staff nurse notification is available at the end of this post.
Here you can see the cropped image from the whole advertisement in jpg format. The pdf format of the notification has all the details including the education qualification, selection process, application process ant many more in gujarati language.
What is the starting date and last date to apply for staff nurse ?
Like every recruitment, this staff nurse recruitment also has deadlines. The gujhealth has given the specific time period in which you have to do the online application. After the the last date, not a single application will be accepted.
- Starting Date : 01-01-2021 (1st January 2021)
- Last Date : 21-01-2021 (21st January 2021)
This dates are derived from the newspaper notification published by an officials.
Ojas Staff Nurse Recruitment Details
|Post Name||Staff Nurse|
|Vacancy Count||700 Total|
|Starting Date||1st January 2021|
|Ending Date||21st January 220|
Category wise Staff Nurse vacancy Details 2020
|SEBC / OBC||189|
|E.W.S (Economically backward cast)||70|
From this vacancies 33% vacancies are reserved for female candidates in all categories. 10% of staff nurse vacancies are reserved for maji sainik. The reservation is for SC, ST, SEBC and for EWS categories only.
Only indian citizens can apply for this staff nurse bharti 2020.
What is the salary of staff nurse ?
- This staff nurse post is class 3 post and salary will be counted as class 3 servant.
- For the first 5 years, Staff Nurse salary will be 31,340 fixed monthly.
- Other than salary, no benefits will be given to the employee.
- This salary is decided as level 5 pay matrix.
Education Qualification for OJAS Staff Nurse bharti 2020
The education qualification will be same for all the categories.
- Basic B.Sc Nursing Course from approved institutions by indian nursing council. OR Diploma Course of General Nursing and midwifery (GNM) from indian nursing council approved organizations. OR
- Auxiliary nurse midwifery (ANM) and Female Health Worker (F.H.W) who are working in panchayat seva of state government with above given qualifications can apply also.
- While doing online application, permanent or renewed certificate of registered nurse or registered midwifery from indian nursing council should be obtained. Candidates have to provide the registration number from the certificate of registered nurse or registered midwifery.
- Candidate should have enough knowledge of gujarati and hindi language.
Computer knowledge for staffnurse
- Candidate should have basic computer knowledge.
- As a proof of knowledge, candidate should have computer as a subject in 10th and 12th standard.
- Or candidate should have done diploma in computer courses or should have computer as a subject in diploma.
- Or candidate should have certificate of basic computer knowledge from government approved institutions.
What is the Age Limit for staff nurse recruitment in gujarat ?
Candidate who are applying for the post should have maximum 40 years age.
As i mentioned above if candidates are working in panchayat seva of trust and have more than 10 years experience can get age relaxation. But for the age relaxation also, candidate’s age should not cross the limit of 45 years to apply online for staff nurse post.
Gujhealth Staff nurse Selections process & Exam pattern 2020
Here i have described exam pattern and selection process of staff nurse recruitment. This staff nurse selection process is also described in official notification. The exam pattern is very simple and it contains 2 papers. The more on staff nurse exam pattern is written below.
- The exam will be taken using OMR process. Total 100 questions of nursing subject and 100 questions of gujarati subject will be asked in the exam.
- Paper one will be of nursing subject. The marks in the paper 1 nursing will be as given as below.
- 20 Marks – fundamental of nursing
- 20 Marks – Mental health and psychiatric nursing
- 20 Marks – Community health nursing
- 20 Marks – Medical Surgical Nursing
- 20 Marks – Midwifery and pediatric nursing
- Paper 2 is Gujarati language paper.
- Language – 30 Marks
- Grammar – 40 Marks
- Literature – 30 Marks
- Total 100 questions will be asked in each paper and all the question will contain 1 mark.
- There’s negative marking system in staff nurse examination. 0.25 Marks will be deducted for each wrong question.
- Most of the exam related news will be given by sms through registered mobile number. Candidates are advised to provide and keep the single mobile number till the recruitment process and selection is completed.
- Candidate have to achieve minimum 50% marks to get selected in paper 1 (Nursing subject). The Time period for paper 1 will be 2 hours. This Nursing subject paper can be given in gujarati or english language.
- Candidate need to achieve minimum 30% marks in gujarati language exam. This exam can be given in gujarati language only.
- The merit will be prepared from the combined marks of gujarati and nursing paper (paper 1 and paper 2)
What is the exam fee for staff nurse at ojas ?
The whole recruitment and exam process takes a lots of time and money. That’s why government and hiring organization like ojas collects minimal exam fees so that they can afford this cost. Candidates who wants to take part in staff nurse bharti process have to pay some exam fees at ojas portal.
- Candidates who are applying from general category have to pay 300rs + post office charge. Candidates can pay the fees online also.
- As per the government’s rule, Candidates from SC, ST, SEBC or EWS do not need to pay any exam fees for staff nurse recruitment.
How to apply for Staff nurse post at ojas.gujarat.gov.in ?
For this staff nurse post candidates can apply only through ojas.gujarat.gov.in. As per the advertisement, candidates can apply online from 1-1-2021 to 21-1-2021 at ojas website.
- First of all candidate should go to the https://ojas.gujarat.gov.in through the internet browser.
- Now click on APPLY Online Button.
- Click on Staff Nurse vacancy to get the more details on the recruitment.
- Click on Apply Online below and you will see application format. Candidates have to fill up personal details first.
- After the personal details click on educational details to fill up educational details.
- After that click on Yes/No in self declaration.
- Now by clicking on Save button your application will be accepted. Here your application number will be generated which you have to save for future use.
- Now click on upload photo on upper side of the page. Type your application number and Date of birth here and click on OK. Upload Photo and Signature here.
- Now Find And click on confirm application. Enter Application Number and Date of birth and you will see two options. 1. Application preview and 2. Confirm Application.
- By clicking on Application preview, you can preview your application form. Then click on confirm application and your confirmation code will be generated.
- Now click on Print application and type confirmation number. You can print the application or save it as pdf from here.
- If you have provided Mobile number, you will get SMS after you confirm an application.
Also keep in mind that the information and official website of this recruitment is health and family welfare department’s website www.gujhealth.gujarat.gov.in but the online application and recruitment process is held on ojas.gujarat.gov.in.
More information on admit card, call letter, exam date will be available here. Keep in touch with us. You can like our facebook page for more information – Scroll of success facebook.
Official Website : gujhealth.gujarat.gov.in
Online Application : ojas.gujarat.gov.in
Advertisement pdf : Download