The National Means cum Merit Scholarship (N.M.M.S.) for students studying in Std. 8 for the purpose of reducing the drop out rate in secondary and higher secondary schools. The scheme has been implemented from Delhi. Examination will be organized by State Examination Board, Gandhinagar on Sunday 28-02-2021 to select the beneficiary students for this scholarship.
The online application of this exam will be starting from 19-11-2020 till 19-12-2020.
In this one month period students can apply online on www.sebexam.org.
The Exam Program for NMMS Scholarship by www.sebexam.org
|Advertisement published on||6th November 2020|
|Online application starting on www.sebexam.org||19th November 2020|
|Last date to apply for NMMS on www.sebexam.org||19th December 2020|
|Pay exam fees via post||19th November to 19th December|
|Time period to pay the fees onilne||19th November to 22nd December|
|Last date to submit forms to prathmik shikshanadhikari/shashanadhikari's office from school||26th December 2020|
|Last date to submit applications at DPEO office by prathmik shikshanadhikari/shashanadhikari's office||31st December 2020|
|last date to submit the hard copies of applications at Rajya pariksha board by DPEO Office||5th January 2020|
|Exam Date||28th February 2020|
Amount of scholarship After Exam Merit
- After the examination taken by State examination board and after the publishing of the merit, Students who qualified for the scholarship will get 1000rs per month and 12000rs a year as a scholarship money.
- The Scholarship can be obtain for 4 Years.
- The scholarship money will be given to the students as per MHRD Guidelines by Indian government’s manav sansadhan and vikas mantralaya new delhi.
- The Amount of scholarship will be credited directly to the bank account of the students by national scholarship portal.
Qualification of the students who applies for NMMS Scholarship
- Students who are studying in standard 8 at government schools, Local body schools or grant aid schools will be eligible for the National Means cum merit scholarship.
- General or OBC Candidates who are applying for the scholarship on www.sebexam.org must have received atleast 55% marks or similar grade in 7th standard exam.
- For the SC/ST Category students, Minimum Marks or Grade must be 50% or more in 7th class examination.
- All the candidates who are applying for the NMMS Scholarship by SEBEXAM, Their family annual income must be 150000 or less.
- Students of Private schools, Kendriya vidhyalay, javahar navodaya vidyalay and schools which provides living, dining and teaching facilities can not apply for this Scholarship scheme.
Annual Income of the Family of student
- As Per N.M.M.S guidelines the annual income of the student’s family should not be more than 1,50,000/-.
- Students needs to attach the income certificate of the guardian with the application form at www.sebexam.org
Exam Fees to pay on www.sebexam.org
- Exam fees for the general and OBC Category students is 70 rs.
- P.H.S.C and S.C Category students have to pay 50rs exam fees.
- Student must pay the Service charge.
- Exam fees will not be refunded in any case.
Fee accepting center
Offline Payment : After you do the application on www.sebexam.org you can print the challan and then you can pay it to the nearest post office. The challan will be in three parts and post office will give two parts back and keep one part when you pay the exam fees.
Online Payment : If you choose to play fee online you can pay it through the payment gateway available on the sebexam.org. To do the online payment you have to click on print Application/Challan and then click on Online payment. Once you get at the online payment you can select net banking or you can select Other payment mode as per your easiness. Once you pay the fay online “Your payment is successful” will show up on the screen and after that you will get the E receipt which you can print.
After paying the online fee if the payment E receipt is not generated within 24 hours then candidate should immediately mail Rajya pariksha board with the details.
Exam Pattern And Marks of NMMS Scholarship 2020-21
|MAT - Mental Aptitude Test||90||90||90 Minutes|
|SAT - Scholastic Aptitude Test||90||90||90 Minutes|
Here MAT means Baudhik Yogyata kasoti
Here SAT Means Sheikshanik Yogyata Kasoti
Syllabus of NMMS Scholarship Exam by www.sebexam.org
MAT – Mental Aptitude Test Syllabus
The 90 Questions in MAT will be based on literal and nonliteral logical counting.
In this questions, below given subjects will be included.
- Analogy (Sadrashya)
- Classification (Vargikaran)
- Numerical Series (Sankhyatmak Shreni)
- Pattern Perception (Pattern)
- Hidden Figure (Chupayeli akruti)
SAT – Sheikshanik Aptitude Test Syllabus
The 90 Questions of SAT will be based on science, math and social science subject of standard 7th and 8th.
- Syllabus will be of last educational year of standard 7th
- Syllabus of the standard 8 will be from the first semester or satra of this year.
Qualifying Marks to get NMMS Scholarship
- Student who belongs to general and OBC Category needs to achieve minimum 40% marks in both the exams.
- Students who belongs to Sc/ST category needs to achieve minimum 32% Marks in both MAT and SAT.
Students who qualifies in the exam has to come in district level and category wise merit list to get the NMMS Scholarship 2020.
NMMS Exam or SEB exam Paper style
- The exam will be in english and gujarati medium and student will get the question paper of the medium they select.
- This Exam will be based on Multiple choice questions and MCQ types.
- Each question contains one mark.
- No negative marking system.
- Blind candidates will get 30 minutes more in the exam time.
How to Apply Online for NMMS Scholarship on www.sebexam.org ?
Application will only be valid after the confirmation of the application and fee submission. The Steps to apply online for NMMS Scholarship is given below. The official website of state exam board is www.sebexam.org.
- Whole form needs to be filled up in english language.
- First of all go to the www.sebexam.org link.
- Then click on Apply Online button.
- Click on apply online button of “National means cum merit scholarship scheme std 8”
- Application format will show up once you click on apply now.
- Fill up all the asked details in application form.
- The information of the students needs to be filled up on the basis of U-DISE number.
- For the information of the school, Enter DISE Number of school.
- Now click on save and your data will be saved. The application number will be generated here which you have to keep saved.
- Candidates of Sc, ST, and PH needs to enter certificate number, date and income certificate and upload the copy certificates.
- Now click on upload Photo-signature on the upper side of the page.
- Type your application number and birth date here and click on submit.
- Upload Photo and signature here.
- The Photo and signature must be 10kb in size in JPG Format.
- Now click on confirm application button and enter application number and DOB. Click on submit button.
- You can edit your details before submitting the confirmed application.
You can edit your details in application before final submissions but once you confirm your submission you can not change the details.
- Now click on print application and Fee Challan.
- You can print challan and pay the fees online or you can pay the fee online and print the E-Receipt for future use.
Necessary Documents & Certificates
- Challan or fee receipt after paying fees (Only SEB Copy).
- Copy of income certificate.
- Marksheet of standard 7.
- Cast Certificate.
- Physicals handicap certificate if you are applying in that category.
Some Important Instruction regarding NMMS And SEB exam board
- If the student or the school sends their application directly to the State Examination Board, it will be considered canceled.
- The application form has to be filled accurately online. The name, surname, date of birth, caste or any other matter will not be later changed by the Board to take special note.
- SC, ST, as well as PH category students are required to upload the certificate as well as income proof on the website.
- Certificates uploaded by SC, ST as well as PH category students and income samples will be the responsibility of the concerned.
- If you find any difficulty in filling the application form, contact the phone number given on the website.
- Efforts should be made to ensure that maximum number of students appear in the examination by giving a press note regarding the publication of the announcement in the educational magazines / newspapers published from the district level.
- Considering the interest of the students, efforts should be made to fill the application form of at least 5 (five) students from each school of the district.
Apply Online – Here
Advertisement PDF – Here
If you want more information on this NMMS Scholarship you should visit www.sebexam.org. You can contact us or you can comment below for questions and queries regarding the subject.
For More information about Scholarship Forms you can visit our site scrollofsuccess.com.