JMC Bharti 2021
Topic : Recruitment
District : Jamnagar
Hiring Organization : Jamnagar Municipal Corporation
Website : www.mcjamnagar.com
Apply Online at : ojas.gujarat.gov.in
Selection Process : Waiting List based on merit and physical test.
Recently Jamnagar Municipal Corporation JMC published recruitment advertisement for the post of Fireman cum Driver. The online application process is arranged at ojas official website ojas.gujarat.gov.in. If you are interested in this post and bharti then you should read education qualification and other important details below.
Salary of the job would be 19950 rupees fix for first 3 years. The official website of jamnagar municipal corporation is www.mcjamnagar.com but you can not apply there. The online application can only be done by online job application system portal of gujarat OJAS.
JMC Wants to recruit around 42 candidates for this job.
Starting Date : 3rd April 2021
Interview Date : 18th April 2021
JMC Fireman cum Driver Advertisement
Advertisement is available to download from the official website. You have to go to the www.mcjamnagar.com > Information > Recruitment > View Details (Fireman) for information on official website.
The application form can be downloaded by below given link or from jmc website.
Jamnagar Mahanagarpalika Fireman cum Driver vacancy details
|Post Name||Fireman cum driver class 3|
|Salary||19,950 per month|
|Starting date||3rd April 2021|
|Last Date||18th April 2021|
|Age Limit||Between 18 to 33 Years|
Eligibility criteria for JMC Fireman / Driver post
Here is the eligibility criteria for this post which you should have to apply for it. There’s three section in the criteria.
- Education Qualification
- Technical Qualification
- Physical Qualification
1) Education Qualification :
- Candidates who want to apply for this job have to have 12th pass minimum. You should have passed HSC Atleast to get this fireman and driver job.
2) Technical Qualification :
- 6 Months of fireman course from government approved organization.
- Must know how to swim.
3) Physical Qualification :
The physical qualification can be divided into 2 parts.
- Physical Standard
- Physical Eligibility
Physical Standard indicates several standards that candidate should have like chest, height, weight etc.
Physical Eligibility means candidate should be able to do some physicals work like swimming, deep diving, rope climbing, running etc.
If candidate match all three eligibility criteria then he can apply for this post in jamnagar municipal corporation.
Physical Standard Test For Fireman cum driver
|Physical standards||For ST Candidates||All other candidates|
|Height in cm||160||165|
|Chest||81 normal |
|Weight||50kg minimum||50kg minimum|
Physical Eligibility Test for JMC Fireman cum driver
Now physical eligibility test is the one test based on which candidates are going to be selected. The purpose of this PET is to check the stamina and skills of the candidates physically.
This test includes several tasks.
- Swimming Test
- Deep Diving Test
- Rope Climbing Test
- 100 Meter Race / running test
- Driving Test
1) Swimming Test
- In the swimming test candidate have to swim 100 meters in 150 seconds. If you finish after 150 seconds you will be disqualified. There’s also marking system and if you finish early you’ll get more marks.
- The marking system is something like this.
2) Deep Diving Test
- Candidates who passes the swimming test will be sent for Deep diving test. In Deep diving test they have to find the objects from the bottom of the swimming pool.
3) Rope Climbing Test
- Candidates who passes deep diving test will be sent for rope climbing test. In rope climbing test, candidates have to climb 20 feet long rope without touching a foot to the rope.
4) Running Test (100 Meter Race)
- Candidates who passes rope climbing have to get through running test. In running test, candidate have to run for 100 meters while carrying hose pipe nozzle in 20seconds. They will be given marks based on how much time they take to complete the run.
5) Driving Test
- Candidates who passes running test have to take part in driving test. In driving test they have to drive H.M.V Vehicle as fire fighter instructor says.
These were all physical eligibility test for fireman and driver.
JMC will prepare the list of all the candidates who passes these above given test. Then they will check the merit of 12th standard marks, And physical eligibility test marks of the candidates.
These were all physical eligibility test for fireman cum driver.
JMC will prepare the list of all the candidates who passes these above given test. Then they will check the merit of 10th standard marks, And physical eligibility test marks of the candidates.
Total merit will be prepared by this method
- 100 Marks from swimming test
- 100 Marks from running test
- Total 200 Marks
If the candidate is working for fireman or driver in JMC and takes part in this recruitment process then they will get marks for their experience.
Marks for Experience
- You will get 4 Marks for 1 year experience and maximum 20 marks for 5 years of experience.
- Experienced candidates should also have to pass the physical test and they should also have education qualification.
- Total marks of the test will be counted from 220 for experienced and non experienced candidates both.
So, if you think you are eligible and you can pass all the physical measurement and eligibility tests then you should apply for this job.
How to Apply with or without OTR Number at ojas.gujarat.gov.in ?
So there are two methods to apply for any recruitment at ojas.gujarat.gov.in. The first method is using OTR registration number and another is without. If you have done registration you should use OTR Number.
How to apply using OTR Registration number at ojas ?
To apply online using OTR Registration number follow below given steps.
- First of all open ojas.gujarat.gov.in using this link.
- Now click on Apply Online Category.
- Now Select the advertisement you want to apply for.
- Then click on Apply and then Apply Now buttons.
- Then Enter registration number and date of birth.
- Click on “Apply with OTR”.
How To apply without Using OTR Registration Number in OJAS ?
To apply online Without Having OTR Registration number follow below given steps.
- First few steps are the same.
- When you get to the step when website asks to enter registration number, click on “SKIP” option.
- Enter application form and submit it.
- Enter OTP and your application will be done.
You can also read this whole process at : How to apply at Ojas Website ?
Official Notification : Download
Apply Online at ojas.gujarat.gov.in : Here
Official JMC website www.mcjamnagar.com : Here
For more information about Jamnagar JMC Recruitment, News, Result 2021 @ www.mcjamnagar.com – Scroll Of Success.