HNGU Full Form- Hemchandracharya Uttar Gujarat University (North Gujarat)
Official Website- Admission.ngu.ac.in, www.ngu.ac.in
Courses- B.Ed, M.Ed, M.Sc, M.R.S, M.S.W
Help Center/Help line number- 8511582709
Advertisement No. 02/2020
Latest News- For the time being, the process of accepting all the course forms has been postponed. A new notice will be issued later.
HNGU Admission 2020-21 at admission.ngu.ac.in
For the eligible candidates who wants to get admission in B.Ed, M.Ed, M.Sc, M.R.S and M.S.W, HNGU university has decided to arrange web based online admission process. The process will take place on two websites firstname.lastname@example.org, admission.ngu.ac.in and www.ngu.ac.in.
The Admission process is very simple and easy to follow. The information regarding admission notification, college list, college information, seat matrix, admission eligibility, registration fees and tuition fees is given here.
|Registration Starting date||25-05-2020|
|Last Date of Registration||26-06-2020|
Admission Process of hemchandracharya north gujarat university includes several steps like registration, fee payment, merit wise result, choice filling, seat matrix etc.
- Registration at admission.ngu.ac.in.
- Fee Payment
- Further process will be updated here.
Steps for registration at admisssion.ngu.ac.in
- First of all open admission.ngu.ac.in using this link.
- Now Go on admission registration link given on the website.
- There you have to fill-up necessary details and upload documents like marksheet, your passport size photo etc.
- Now Go on submit button and you will be redirected to payment gateway.
Registration fee for HNGU Admission 2020
Registration fee is very minor and anyone can pay the it. The candidate who seeks the admission have to pay 300 INR online.
Fees can be paid through debit card, Credit card and net banking as per official notification. You have to enter debit/credit card details and then enter the OTP you receive in registered mobile number.
There are some important points that you should keep in mind for the admission in HNGU.
- Every candidate who has gave Third year graduation exam can fillup online form.
- The Seat matrix of colleges is available to check on the admission.ngu.ac.in.
- If university cancels their affiliation with any college then candidate can not take admission in that college under Hemchandracharya uttar gujarat university.
- Candidates can select M.Sc Subject (Chemistry, Physics, microbiology, Electronics, Botany, Zoology, Environment science, Maths, Biotechnology) online during registration or choice filling.
- Scanned copy of necessary certificates should be submitted with online form till 20-06-2020.
- Current passport size image should be attached with the form.
- Call/Help Center number will be disconnected during 1.00PM to 1.30PM.
- Candidates have to pay 300rs Fee online.
The Form filling and fee payment process will be held online.
Online registration will be start from 23rd May 2020.
If candidates feel any kind of difficulty in the registration can contact helpline number 8511582709 or can mail their query on email@example.com.
Candidates should know that Form with half details or wrong information will not be acceptable.
- After the registration, candidates will be given with Username and password which they can use to login into admission portal. You should save that username and password at the safe place because there’s no forget username/password option available on the website.
Courses to get admission
- B.Ed- Bachelor of Education
- M.Ed- Masters of Education
- M.Sc- Masters of Science
- M.S.W- Masters of Social Work