There’s a recruitment advertisement under Urban Health Society & Gandhinagar Mahanagar palika.
This advertisement includes 85 Vacancies for 6 Different posts. If you are interested in working with UHS andh gandhinagar municipality then you should definitely apply for this job.
UHS Gandhinagar Mahanagarpalika Vacancy Details
There are total 85 vacancies for different posts. You should apply in the post for which you are qualified. The name of the posts are Medical Officer, MPHW, FHW, Lab Technician and staff nurse.
|Post Name||Vacancy||Age Limit||Salary|
|Medical Officer (M.B.B.S)||05||62 Years Maximum||60000|
|Ayush Medical Officer||10||40 Years Maximum||25000|
|Multi Purpose Health Worker (MPHW)||25||21 to 40 Years||12000|
|Female Health Worker||25||21 to 40 Years||12000|
|Laboratory Technician||10||21 to 40 Years||12000|
|Staff Nurse||10||21 to 40 Years||13000|
Here in this above written table you can see the details of vacancies with post name. There’s also a age limit for each post and salary mentioned. The education qualification is also different for each post obviously. The details of education criteria needed to apply for the specific post is given below.
Education Qualification for Medical Officer M.B.B.S
- Candidates who wants to apply for the Medical Officer M.B.B.S post in UHS Gandhinagar maha nagarpalika should have these qualifications.
- Candidate should have Registration in gujarat medical council.
- M.B.B.S from government approved university.
- Masters in public health or Post graduate degree / Diploma in community medicine / Public health / health administration or degree / diploma in management course.
Education qualification for Ayush Medical Officer
- Education qualification of ayush medical officer is different then mbbs.
- BDS/BAMS/BHMS last year marksheet with attempt trial certificate.
- Degree certificate of university
- School Leaving Certificate
- Certificate of gujarat council registration
- Internship completion certificate
Education qualification for Multi purpose health worker MPHW
- 1 Year basic Course of multi purpose health worker or mphw must be done from government approved institution.
- If you haven’t done that course you must have passed Swachchta nirikshak (Sanitary inspector) exam.
Education qualification for Female Health Worker (FHW)
- Candidate must have done Basic ANM Course by indian nursing council from government approved institution.
- Registration in gujarat nursing council
Education qualification for Laboratory Technician
- B.sc with microbiology or organic chemistry
- DMLT or MLT with above given qualification.
Education qualification for Staff Nurse
- Candidate must have done B.Sc Nursing Course by indian nursing council from government approved institution.
- OR Candidate should have completed Diploma in general nursing and midwifery.
- Registration in Gujarat nursing council
So these are the education qualification needed for each post the vacancies Available for. If you have education background similar to any of the above mentioned posts you can apply for it.
This is contact base recruitment.
You will be assigned for the post for 3 months. You have to sign 3 Month contract with gandhinagar maha nagarpalika and urban health society of gandhinagar.
The date of the interview is 07-04-2021
Place of interview :
- Gandhinagar maha nagarpalika, pratham mal, the urban health society, sector 11, Gandhinagar.
Interested candidates need to be presented at the interview with passport size photos and original documents. If you don’t bring original documents to the interview you will be rejected.
Gandhinagar Staff Nurse, Medical Officer, Lab Technician, MPHW, FHW Advertisement 2021
If you want to read this avertisement in hard copy you can check the 9th April’s Gujarat Samachar. You must checkout gandhinagar edition of newspaper.