Gandhidham nagar palika recently published an advertisement to recruit the candidates. The post they want to recruit for is safai kamdar. If you want to apply for this safai kamdar bharti then you should definitely read this advertiement carefully.
There are total 171 of safai kamdar available in gandhidham municipality. From the 171 seats they have permission to fill up 50% seats which would be 85 seats. Now 65 safai kamdar are already working under the municipality so total vacant seats are 20.
So they have published this gandhidham safai kamdar notification to fill up this 20 vacancies. This is 5th Pass vacancy and any candidate who can read and write in gujarati and passed 5th standard can apply for this job.
Last Date : Application should reach the gandhidham office before 20th April 2021 (20-04-2021)
Gandhidham safai kamdar bharti notification image pdf
Here i have collected this notification from major and trusted news source of gujarat. The advertisement was also published in various daily newspapers of the gujarat.
You at the scrollofsuccess.com recruitment section now.
Application For Gandhidham safai kamdar
The Application mode is offline. You strictly have to send your application / araji through the post at the nagarpalika office.
- Applicants have to send 300rs demand draft or postal order of the name “Chief officer gandhidham nagarpalika”. The draft should be send with the application.
Address to send the application :
- They haven’t mentioned clearly where to send the application and how to send it but i think the address is nagarpalika office of gandhidham. You can send it through the post or you can go to the municipality office and hand it there.
Details Of Sweeper (Safaikamdar) Vacancy :
- Name of the post : Sweeper / Safaikamdar
- Total Vacancy : 20
- Municipality : Gandhidham
- Application Mode : Offline
Category wise vacancy details :
Documents to send with the application of safai kamdar
You have to attach few things in order to apply for this safai kamdar job. Send self attested copy of every document i mentioned here just in case.
- Copy of identity proof.
- Proof of birth (School leaving certificate or birth certificate)
- Copy of the education qualification proof. it could be marksheet or any education related proof.
- Caste certificate.
- Non creamy layer if you are using reservation.
- Charitra certificate / Character certificate.
Age Limit :
Person’s age should be between 18 years to 33 years. Candidates belongs to SC, ST, OBC and any other reserved category will get the relaxation of few years as per the bharti rules.
The birth certificate or school leaving certificate will prove your age.
- Candidate have to mention clearly that in which category they are applying from.
- Municipality has full authority to approve or disapprove the application.
For any other kinds of questions you can comment below.
Also you can ask the queries at our facebook page :> Scroll Of Success | Facebook.