Recently there were a rumor about the registration for covid-19 vaccine. People were sharing the news that the vaccine registration for the citizens who are 18+ to 45 years old starts from 24th April 2021.
That was total rumor. Actually the ministry of health india twitted 2 days ago on their official twitter account that vaccine registration for 18+ people is going to be started on 28th April 2021.
COVID-19 / Corona virus vaccine registration starting date 2021
In this tweet they have tagged mohfwindia, pmoindia, mygovindia. The tweet was trending by the hash tag largest vaccine drice.
If you are looking for the date of registration for covid 19 vaccine then it is 28th April 2021.
In this era of social media you can not trust all the news source and all the facebook posts or all the tweet. You have to confirm the information and cross check it with the official or trusted news sources.
In this case of covid 19 vaccine registration for 18 years citizens the official source could be mygovindia twitter account or mohfwindia twitter account. You can also check the account of ministry of health for news about corona virus vaccine registration date.
Ministry of Health on Twitter: “Registration for COVID-19 vaccine for all eligible citizens between 18-45 years to start from 28 April, 2021 on https://t.co/cFCl4sLDAf #LargestVaccineDrive #Unite2FightCorona https://t.co/8wvLz6idnR” / Twitter
This is the official tweet by ministry of health.
People have requested to the government about executing the vaccination for 18 years plus candidates with proper plan. They want government to apply the vaccination strategy with full supply.
Citizens of india are also concerned about the oxygen and Remdesivir supply and availability of beds in the hospitals.
How to do the Covid 19 / Corona virus vaccine registration for 18+ citizens ?
Since the registration process will start on the 28th april you have to wait till then. But once it has started you can do the registration through arogya setu app or COWIN platform.
The CoWIN platform is official website created by the ministry of health and family welfare department of india. The aim of this portal is to get a win over covid-19.
Co-WIN is a platform for the citizens of India to Register for COVID-19 vaccination and schedule their vaccination slots at the nearest vaccination centers.
Covid-19 vaccine registration by CoWIN platform : www.cowin.gov.in
To register with the portal you have to sign in first. Here i have written step by step guide, how you can sign in for registration of corona vaccine at cowin paltform.
- First of all you will need Mobile number.
- Now you have to open www.cowin.gov.in.
- Once you do that click on Register / Sign in yourself button.
- This register button is in the right upper side corner of the platform in yellow box.
- Once you click on that button you will see below given screen.
- Enter your mobile number there and click on get otp button.
- Now enter the OTP for verification and you will see below given screen at cowin website.
- Upload ID Proof. (Aadhar card, Passbook, Driving License, Pan card, Pension Passbook, NPR Smart card, Voter ID)
- Then enter the document number in below given box.
- As an example if you have selected aadhar card then enter the aadhar number.
- Then Enter your name as per the documents you have selected.
- Enter your gender.
- Enter year of birth. (Whatever year of birth written in the selected document)
- Now click on register button.
- Then you will see the appointment schedule button. Go for it.
- Enter your pincode.
- Now you will see the bunch of covid-19 vaccination center. Choose the center and the date.
- Select the time slot whichever is Convenient for you.
- The time slots are “9 to 11 AM”, “11 to 1 PM”, “1 to 3 PM”, “3 to 6 PM”.
- Once you select the time slot click on Confirm Button.
- Now you can go to the vaccination center at selected date and time and get vaccinated.
If you want, you can also register yourself with arogya setu app or Umang App. This way is more easy and reliable. Also currently Registration through Arogya setu app is not working for me so i would recommend this COWIN Platform.
The Central government of india has officially announced that the Corona virus vaccination program, for people of age 18 and above is going to begin on April 28, 2021. Citiznes who are older then 18 years will can get vaccinated from 1st May 2021. We all know that currently only the people over 45 age and frontline workers were were allowed to be vaccinated for Covid-19.
Covid vaccine Registration Using Aarogya Setu app
- First of all Install Aarogya setu app from playstore.
- Now Open the Aarogya Setu app and You will see the CoWIN Button present at the app’s home screen.
- Select ‘Vaccination (Login/ Registration)’ Which is second option there.
- Enter your mobile number and enter the OTP for verification.
- Enter the photo id proof information and full name, Year of birth as per your documents.
- After all of that you have to choose the vaccination center and book appointment.
- Also you get to choose the time slot as per your convenience.
- Now go to the center and get vaccinated as soon as possible.
Covid -19 Vaccine registration link / Direct link for 18 years plus citizens
First of all don’t get stuck into rumors that the registration is starting on 24th april. Registration is going to be started on 28th April exactly as planned.
So don’t get misguided. Be informed be safe. Also the vaccination process will start from 1st may for the people of 18 years and above.
Lots of people were asking us for the direct link for registration and all. There’s no direct link for vaccine registration. Everyone have to go through the same process which i have written above.
The direct link would be the Cowin portal and aarogya setu app.
FAQs about Corona vaccine registration process :
1) When will covid-19 Vaccine registration start for 18 Years plus candidates ?
- The vaccination registration process will start on 28th April 2021.
2) Which are the portals for Vaccination registration ?
- The right portal for corona virus vaccination are CoWIN website www.cowin.gov.in and Aarogya setu app.
3) When will actual vaccination start for 18 to 45 years old citizens ?
- The actual vaccination process will start from 1st may which is confirmed by the central government and MyGovIndia.
4) Is it true that registration is going to start on 24th April 2021 ?
- The answer is NO. This was a total rumor and officials have advised people to not to get misguided by such a rumor. Stay informed and stay safe.