Entity- National Health Mission (NHM)
Course- Certificate Course in Community Health
Duration- 6 Months
Job After Course- Community Health Officer
Certificate Course In Community Health cghealth.nic.in
National Health Mission Chhattisgarh invites eligible and interested candidate for the course “Certificate Course in Community Health”. The purpose of this course is to provide health related services to the neighborhood. This course is to develop sub-health centers as health and wellness centers under the National Health Mission.
All health care centers developed as health and wellness centers will provide overall primary health services, including prevention of diseases and steps for health promotion.
Those candidates who successfully complete the course will be posted in sub-health centers and serve as Midlevel Health Providers for overall Primary Health Care Assistance and will also lead the team of other field workers such as A.N.M, M.P.W etc.
The above appointment will be done in the identified sub-health centers of any district of the state through contracting on contractual basis as per National Health Mission, Chhattisgarh.
Facilities for selected candidates
- 10000 INR per month will be given for the food and residence during the course.
- IGNOU Fees, Field Practice and other expanses will be provided by NHM Chhattisgarh.
- After the course when candidates work as midlevel health provider, they will get 16500 INR As a salary plus performance based incentive (Maximum 15000).
Necessary Qualification for NHM Certificate Course in Community Health
Candidate should be a native of Chhattisgarh. Only local residents of the districts falling under the respective district will be eligible for advertised district-wise posts.
Candidate should have proficiency and knowledge in regional and local language.
Candidate must have passed in B.Sc (Nursing), Postbasic B.Sc (Nursing) and G.N.M.
It is mandatory for the candidate to be alive in Chhattisgarh Nursing Council.
- Minimum Age- 18 Years
- Maximum Age- 35 Years
Other Important Details (Must Read)
- Candidate must have to work at a sub-health center for minimum 3 years after completion of the course.
- After deciding the center of training, Even if the admission is not taken, the candidate will have to deposit Rs15,000 to the NHM. If candidate doesn’t pay this amount, NHM Can take legal action against them. If candidate takes the admission then the fees will be paid by the National Health Mission Chhattisgarh.
- The recruitment of the course will be done district wise, in which reservation roster will also be applicable at the district level.
Online application process at cghealth.nic.in.
Candidates who are interested in this course have to submit online application on cghealth.nic.in between 28-05-2020 to 11-06-2020. Only the applications which are submitted online will be taken into consideration.
No documents needs to be submitted for now. Documents will be checked during the selection. Candidates themselves will be responsible for any mistakes made in online application and document verification.
The Selection will be done based on merit. To apply online, please follow below given steps.
1. Visit the website cghealth.nic.in link.
2. There you will see “Recruitment/Advertisement” Section. Find the Advertisement of Certificate Course in Community Health and go on it.
3. After that you will see advertisement page. There go on “ऑनलाइन आवेदन करे(Apply Online)” Link.
4. Fillup the application form and go on submit button.
5. That’s It.
All the information is avaiable to read in the advertisement and if you still have any kind of query then you can visit official website. You can also ask us your questions through comment section regarding this recruitment or you can send us mail at email@example.com.