Adhyapak Sahayak Bharti at www.rascheguj.in
Commissionerate of Higher Education, Gandhinagar, Gujarat has issued NOCs for the appointment of 780 posts of Assistant Professors with the nomenclature ‘Adhyapak Sahayak’ in Non government Grant-in-aid Arts, Commerce, Science, Home Science, Rural Studies, Physical Education, Education and Law colleges through Centralized Recruitment Process. The management authorities of the concerned colleges have given their consent for the Centralized Recruitment Process. Online applications from eligible candidates are invited for the post of ‘Adhyapak Sahayak bharti‘.
Starting Date : 1st December 2020
Last Date : 21st December 2020
Advertisement for assistant professor bharti of rascheguj
Qualifications as per rascheguj.in :
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- The educational qualification of the candidate must be as per the UGC regulation.
- The candidate must possess a Master degree in the relevant discipline and subject with at least 55% of marks.
- The candidate must have passed National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by UGC/ CSIR or other equivalent agency or State level Eligibility Test (G-SLET) of Gujarat in the related subject and stream.
- The degree of Ph.D. in relevant faculty and subject must have been awarded in a regular mode.
- The Ph.D. thesis must have been evaluated by two external referees.
- The candidate must have faced an open viva voce for his Ph.D. degree.
- During his/her Ph.D. research, minimum two research papers by the candidate should have been published and at least one among them should be in a referred journal.
- The candidate must have presented two research papers related to his/her research in conferences or seminars funded by UGC/ICSSR/CSIR or some equivalent agency.
Qualification for Adhyapak Sahayak in Education (B.Ed.) colleges
- A Master Degree in concerned subject with a minimum of 55% marks (or an equivalent grade on a point scale where the grading system is followed).
- M.Ed. Degree with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade on a point scale where the grading system is followed).
- The candidate must have passed the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by UGC and CSIR or similar test accredited by UGC SLET/SET.
- Only the candidates with Ph.D. degree as per the criteria mentioned in Condition no 5 are exempted from NET/SLET.
Qualification for Adhyapak Sahayak in Law colleges.
- Good academic record as defined by the concerned university with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade on a point scale where the grading system is applicable) at Master Degree L.L.M. from an Indian University or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university.
- Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have passed the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by UGC/ CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/G-SET.
- Only the candidates with Ph.D. degree as per the criteria mentioned in Condition no. 5 are exempted from NET/SLET.
Qualification for Adhyapak Sahayak in Physical Education colleges will be as per the NCTE regulation 2014 (Appendix-7) and UGC regulation 2018 (Para 4.8).
Qualification for Adhyapak Sahayak in B.R.S. Colleges will be as under;
- For Agronomy subject in B.R.S. College as per the UGC regulation 2018 (Para 3 &4). B.Sc.(Agriculture)/B.R.S. (Agronomy) and M.Sc.(Agriculture)/ M.R.S. (Agronomy) with NET/SLET or Ph.D.
- For Economics Subject in B.R.S. College as per the UGC regulation 2018 (Para 3 & 4). B.A.(Economics)/B.R.S. (Economics) and M.A.(Economics)/ M.R.S. (Economics) with NET/SLET or Ph.D.
Adhyapak Sahayak bharti Pay Scale / Salary
- Accordingly, the appointment will be on probation with a fix salary of Rs.40,176 ( Rs. forty thousand one hundred seventy six) for the first five years or as per the resolution of Government issued from time to time. After the completion of five years, if the services rendered by the candidate are satisfactory, after the due verification of work load and proposal of the concerned college, the Adhyapak Sahayak will be absorbed in the prevalent regular pay scale of Government of Gujarat.
Apply Online on www.rascheguj.in
The online application process is held on www.rascheguj.in. the application form of adhyapak sahayak recruitment is available on this portal. follow below given process to registration and online application.
- Eligible candidates have to apply online, during the dates mentioned in the newspaper advertisement on the website of the office www.rascheguj.in link.
- Candidates are requested to go through the instructions for advertisement displayed on the website thoroughly before filling the application form. Online application form filled in by a candidate will be considered as final, later on no changes/amendments can be made in it or your representation in this regard cannot be accepted.
- Except online submission, do not send application form by any other means like through post or courier etc.
- First of all a candidate has to register on website www.rascheguj.in.
- An application form will open after log-in on the website. Fill the application from carefully.
- Application fee is Rs.250/- (Rs. Two hundred fifty only)
- An application form is required to be filled in complete by clicking ‘Save’ and ‘Next’ on every page.
- Instructions regarding recruitment will be published on the website from time to time. So, the candidates are advised to visit the website www.rascheguj.in for instructions.
Click Here to Download Advertisement PDF : PDF